Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Get Well

Good morning, all. Hope you're all having a good week. I'm actually getting quite a bit of crafting done. I can use both hands and my mojo is cooperating. Yea!
I made a get well card for a neighbor who fell and broke her hip. She's 93 and they just moved her to a rehab hospital. But she's tough. I was glad to have a chance to use my new cart, Sophie.
Recipe:
Sophie - label 4-floral oval cut at 3.59, accent cut at 13.55 and 12.92
MS border punch - layered 3 times
paper is Studio G from Walmart and a little bling

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
Challenges:
Little Scrap Pieces - Get Well Soon
Paper Playtime - use a border punch

5 comments:

  1. Wow that is one beautiful card. I don't think I ever heard of that cart but I will have to give it a look. And I am going to have to get some of that pretty paper at walmart. Thank you so very much for joining in the lsp challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love the border punch and the beautiful flowers!! The colors are so pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Little Scrap Pieces DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty - love the spray of flowers and the punched edges. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your neighbour Stephanie but yet happy to hear she is strong especially at her age! Love your card and it will surely put a smile on her face, glad to hear your mojo is working for you, lol.... I love all the layers of the boarder punch!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty. I am sure it helped your neighbour feel better. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our border punch challenge.

    ReplyDelete