Sunday, February 3, 2013

Heart garland

Hi, all. How are you this Sunday afternoon? It's been beautiful here the past 2 days. Tomorrow the rain is supposed to return.
I was inspired by a punch to do this card. I searched my carts for a heart shape that can be linked like the punch. I found one on Tie the Knot.
Here's the recipe:
Tie the Knot - heart cut in 3 sizes-1.12, 1.47 & 2.06
Sweethearts - XO cut at 1.82

Thanks so much for popping by. Hope you liked the card. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
This is being entered in several challenges:
My Sheri Crafts-challenge 103-Valentines
Die Cuttin Divas-anything goes
Simply Create Too-challenge 30-Valentines hearts
The Sisterhood of Crafters-hearts

10 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! LOVE those linking hearts! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘I {HEART} VALENTINE’S’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Stephanie - wonderful card and love those hearts, they are beautiful. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the linked hearts! Looks great on inside too! Thanks for your visit and kind comment!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card. Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too

    Hugz Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Your hearts are just lovely :) Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our I {heart} Valentines challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Stephanie,love the linked hearts and hugs and kisses.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card!! I love the pretty hearts!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie - how did I miss this? Your card is just lovely!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete