Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mojo Monday sketch #282

Happy Wednesday, everyone. I thought I'd try a sketch today.
At Mojo Monday there is a couple of great sketches, round or square. It's a simple one but fun.
I tried to put a picture of the sketch but I can't get it to upload
Anyway it's at Mojo Monday # 282. Here's my take on it.
recipe:
51/2 x 51/2 square card base
Pagoda - branches cut at 1.43
spellbinders labels. stamped sentiment, hand cut rosette

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card -- inside and out! Love the rosette too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cherry Stephanie!!! I love the paper combo and really love the pennant and beautiful rosette!!!! Gorgeous card my friend, made me feel on sunny and fuzzy inside, lol hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful - papers/colours and love the rosette. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely spring time card! The colors are great and I love the sweet rosette! I'm telling you - the inside of your cards are just as pretty as the outside, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rosette! And love the happy yellow! This is adorable, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Stephanie, I really like that pretty rosette!!

    ReplyDelete