Sunday, February 10, 2013

Simple Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone. I have a quick card for you today.
The Peachy Keen Stamps Blog  has an "anything goes" challenge which ends tonight. But I had this idea and decided to make it. That ever happen to you?
This really is a quick and easy card.
Recipe:
Wild Card - heart card cut at 3.94
Sweethearts - tie cut at .88 and glittered
face - PK Dolly Dumpling face  stamp
I think it came out pretty cute. I think my grandson might give it to his teacher.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. How fun and pretty! I just love the flower border around the heart! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful heart shaped card!! Love the flowers and the adorable PK face on it! Great work!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, and I'm sure that your Grandson's teacher will love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! I absolutely love the trim you added to the edges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT looing card,I LOVE all the little flower and the CUTE face!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! Love all those fun little flowers! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete