Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Treat Boxes

Good morning. I have some treat boxes I made for my young grandsons. Since these boxes are for boys, I tried not to get too frilly. But... it is Valentines. You have to have a little pink, but no glitter or gems.
Here's the recipe:
CTMH Artiste - boxes cut at 3,47
Don Juan - welded names cut at 1.37
Plantin - tags-3 cut at 4.18 and 3 cut at 3.94
George - hearts cut at 1.41. 1.18 and 1.02
assorted punched hearts
This is really a nice size box. It will hold a lot of goodies.


Thanks for stopping in. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
Challenges:
FCCB - Queen of Hearts - use a heart
My Craft Spot - Valentines for kids

8 comments:

  1. These valentine's boxes are fabulous! Your grandson's will love them!! Did you have a hard time not adding gems and frills, lol I would!!! Awesome job, hugs

    You said on my blog you would try and get the turtle digital... it is free so all you have to do is follow the link and right click and copy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great treat boxes - love them. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great little treat boxes! It really is tough to make non-blingy things for boys isn't it? I have such a hard time when I make things for my boys. I know your guys are going to love these bright, happy treat boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute treat boxes!!! I am sure your Grandson will love it! Fabulous job on this!
    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherrriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute boxes, I like the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous boxes - and perfect for little boys! Your grandsons will be thrilled to receive them, I'm sure!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous idea for a Valentines gift! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week. Hope to see you back:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute, there will be some very happy kids! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete