Thursday, March 14, 2013

1st Anniversary card.

God morning. Hope everyone is well. I can't believe how fast March is going by. I'm almost caught up with the cards I need for this month.
I have 2 sisters with anniversaries this month.. The first one is on St. Paddy's Day so it's an easy theme. This one is at the end of the month so no shamrocks on it.
I made this very soft, romantic card with lots of spiral roses and die cut leaves. I loved it. When my hubby saw it, he said it was too frilly and really only for my sister. I needed to put some fish on it or something for our BIL. Well fish aren't going to mess up this card, so I made a second one. I'll show you that one tomorrow.
Today is the "pretty" one.
Art Philosophy - roses cut at 2.06, 1.82,1.94, 1.47
Wedding - lovebirds cut at 1.71
punched leaves, frames and labels-spellbinders, pearls, ribbon and glitter

Thanks for stopping by. Tune in  tomorrow for the 2nd card. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. PLEASE...NO fish! Lol...men! Your card is just gorgeous and I know your sister will love it - anniversarys are more for us gals anyway! Your flowers are just stunning and the inside of your card is so pretty! Will stay tuned for the fish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - this is so beautiful. The flower spray is gorgeous and love the colour. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful Stephanie inside and out,I agree very few men appreciate the card but it's sweet of you to make one for him too, have a great day and thanks for sharing your lovely creation...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely anniversary card Stephanie, pretty yellow color and stunning flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see his point, but I gotta tell you.....I do love this one! So elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete