Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Little more Easter

Hi, all. I can't believe it's already Thursday. I was going to create an Easter banner, but I couldn't choose my papers. I just got overwhelmed. This ever happen to you?
So I decided to create something simple.
The rabbit is cut from Folk Art Festival at 8. The chick and egg is from 3 Birds on Parade cut at 2.27. Add a little stickles and punched butterflies and you're done.
I took a pic of the back side to show this easel die cut. It's a Sixxiz easel die. Works really well.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. This is great and I love that easel die! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little project, the chick and egg are adorable. Love the butterfly too, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! And I love the easel you created - what a great way to put together seasonal decor. I know how you feel about getting overwhelmed on a project. When I get that way, I do exactly what you did - just walk away from it and work on something else for awhile. Sooner or later, it comes together in my head and I can go back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, I have to laugh because I think I'm overwhelmed all the time... lol!!!

    I love your adorable card and I love your easel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project Stephanie, loving the easel die cut!!! It happens to me occasionally like just the other day, I find choosing papers is the hardest part which is why you see very little pattern paper on my projects, lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, how very cute and fun! Love that you can prop this up with that easel die! I need one of those....:)

    ReplyDelete