Saturday, March 2, 2013

Dream Catcher

HI, everyone. Hope you're having a great Saturday. Mine's been nice. I haven't had to leave my house. YEA!!!
Last night my grandson asked me for a dream catcher because he had a bad dream. So today I thought I'd make one.
I couldn't find one so I posted on the cricut MB and got a reply from Lisa. She said she didn't know of any carts with one but why not try a spiderweb.
So thanks to Lisa I had a place to start. Thank you, Lisa.
Here's the recipe:
Pumpkin Carving - spiderweb cut at 5.59
George - circles cut one inside the other to make a ring - 5.59 and 4.76
3 Birds-Straight From the Nest - feathers cut at 4.91, 4.38 and 4.03
everything is cut twice and glued together so it looks good from both sides

Thanks so much for visiting. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. The dream catcher looks awesome!!! Isn't Lisa a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and what a great idea to use the web. Hope it caught your grandsons bad dreams and he slept well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Tell him a trip to Cypress to visit his fave aunt ought to cure those bad dreams!! Give him a big hug from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Stephanie, I'm sure your GS loved it!!

    ReplyDelete