Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter decor?

Good afternoon all. Hope your week is going well. Mine's a little nuts. I'm having a little trouble getting my "crafting" act together.
This is not one of my best efforts. My grandson (7) is really into frogs, the plush kind. So I told him I would make him a bunny frog for his room.
Well, it sounded like a good idea at the time. Didn't turn out exactly like I hoped. Oh well, he liked it.
So I figured if I had to make it, I should post it. You know, the good with the bad.
Are you ready for this?
Give a Hoot - frog on a lilypad cut at 6.53
3 Birds on Parade - Bunny ears cut at 8.`8
Sophie - eggs cut at 1.47
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. LOL Stephanie - its fun and your Grandson Loves it:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete