Friday, March 29, 2013

Grandson's hat

Good morning. I can hardly believe this is Good Friday and Easter is in 2 days. This year is really going by fast. I have an anniversary next week and I have no idea what card I'm going to make.
But today I have a few pics of my grandson in his Easter hat.  He had a great time at school. They had a parade, egg hunt, and pizza party at the park across from the school. He wore the hat all day. He really looked cute.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie



6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!! Your grandson is gorgeous!!!!!! He looks awesome with the hat you made him... sooo awesome Stephanie!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I saw your comment on my blog, but did not get your email. Here is my email....lkaisermt@gmail.com Congrats on winning the Portrait. I love his Easter hat!! And it looks like he does too!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks adorable! TFS and happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...I just knew it would be perfect and look at that! He looks cute as can be! I love it! Happy Easter to you and your family ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo Steph.Congratulations on winning the silhouette portrait too! Happy Easter to you and yours.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures of your DGS in his Easter "bonnet"! He is adorable!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete