Thursday, March 7, 2013

Just a card

Well it's almost noon on this beautiful Thursday. Hope your week is going well. Our weather has been gorgeous but WINDY. I don't know why but the wind makes me so tired.
Anyway, I;m getting in a little crafting. Hope you are too. It keeps me sane.
I have a quick card for you today. I used a printed card blank by K&Co., Spellbinders dies, punched flowers and a hand cut sentiment flag.
I actually like it.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. "Just a card" nothing! This is a just a beautiful card! The colors and patterns are so pretty and make me thing of spring....which I so hope is just around the corner. It's been very windy around here lately also and I'm very tired of it...ready for warm, spring days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Stephanie.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - love the diecut! Great papers too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super card Stephanie, the images on this are really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, your card is so pretty and I love the colors! I'm enjoying working with my dies too! So much fun!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahaha!!! Crafting keeps me sane too... oooh I can't wait for spring, we are still seeing snow...ick! I love how you added punched flowers with the spellbinders diecut! Very pretty colors, Great card!!!!! I am having something brand new on my blog today Stephanie!!!! I would love to see you there, I am so excited!!!! eeek! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. These die cuts are so fancy and pretty! Love them with your hand cut banner strip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty Stephanie! I wish I had some time for crafting.... I've been saying it all weekend long but things keep popping up! UGH!
    I LOVE your card though..... Enjoy your crafting time my friend! :o)

    HUGS!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete