Friday, March 22, 2013

New card!

Yea, it's Friday! No alarm clock in the morning. Hope all of you have had a great week. I've had some ups and downs craftwise. (as you all know)
But...today's card I like. After that frog I was afraid I wouldn't like anything again. lol
There is no cricut on this cared. I created this one with a paper trimmer, Spellbinders, Sizzix, flower punches, stickles and some ribbon.
Maybe it's the colors, but I really like this one.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the soft, muted colors and that pop of blue. Beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Stephanie! Great colors and wonderful peacock. You know it's funny....I hardly ever see anything with a peacock, but this week I've now seen two! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Stephanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This card is gorgeous , I love the colors and love love love the peacock!!!! Beautiful job!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I forgot to say I am glad it worked out for you, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, your card is beautiful! Don't worry my cricut is "dusty" because I'm loving Spellbinder dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colours and love the peacock!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant card Stephanie, that peacock is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete