Thursday, April 4, 2013

Anniversary card

Hi, all. Hope you're having a great week. So far so good here.
My forty-third wedding anniversary is today. I decided to use a new cartridge for this one.
I decided to use Creative Cards for the first time. There are some great card bases on this cart. It's really simple and not too girlie.
Recipe:
Creative Cards - card base cut at 5.5 with layers
Home D├ęcor - flourish cut at 1,82
Ashlyn's Alphabet - sentiment on front cut at .76
extra banner for inside, wedding bands Sizzix thin die
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I always love how you finish the inside of your wonderful cards.
    Congratulations to you and hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card and Happy Anniversary - wow 43 years!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you had fun with this new cartridge Stephanie...your Anniversary card is beautiful!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so fancy and elegant! I love those silver rings! Happy anniversary to you, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! I just ordered this cartridge, so I am looking forward to the day it arrives in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steph, a happy happy Anniversary to you and your husband. This is such a great card to honor it,.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete