Thursday, April 11, 2013

Anniversary card

Happy Thursday, everyone. I have a new card for you today. Don't tell anyone...I did not use my cricut for this one.
I wanted to play with my new toy - MS Circle Edge Punch. I really like it. I just wish  it made a smaller circle than 6 inches. Since I make mostly cards, I needed to make it work for me.
I used double sided paper and folded it. I also used Spellbinders tuck and fold and a couple of punches.
So this is what I came up with for my niece's anniversary card.

Thanks for stopping by. Love to hear your comments.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. I love your anniversary card, Steph! The layered punched circles are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so pretty - love the punched layers and fabulous colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Anniversary card, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the colors work nicely together. Love the punches too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the punches! Thanks for your visit!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -you did a wonderful job with that punch! Such a pretty card with so many beautiful layers and colors!

    ReplyDelete