Sunday, April 14, 2013

Are you having a great weekend. Mine has been a little mundane and a little crafty. But...not a card.
In my blogging travels this week I came across teacup pincushions with stickpins in them. Since I have never made stickpins, why would I need a pincushion? So I decided I MUST make stickpins.
I have some old teacups from my mom and grandma but I didn't want to mess them up with glue.
I decided to use an empty salsa jar and decorated it with scraps. And these are my first 5 handmade stickpins.
Hope you like them. What do you think?




Thanks so much for dropping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Love love the stick pins - so pretty. And love you pin cushion:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous stick pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stickpins are gorgeous Stephanie. They are quite addictive..lol! Isn't everything crafty addictive anyway?!
    Your pin cushion turned out beautifully too.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, they are beautiful! Great job, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete