Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Saturday

Hi, all. I have a quick cared for you today. I was a little under the weather a couple of days ago and made 5 cards.  This is one of them.
My grandson is going to the birthday party of a classmate. I needed something simple. and quick.
The card base is from the new cartridge, Simple Cards cut at 4". The Happy Birthday is from the new cartridge, Southwest and I can't remember what size I cut it. The balloons on the inside are a sizzix die and the label is Spellbinders.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. OK, you were under the weather and you made five cards! WOW!!! Hope you are feeling better now. This is a great colourful card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am better, Karon. I was actually dealing with kidney stone problems for 2 days. It never got excruciating this time. Crafting helped me get my mind off the pain.

      Delete
  2. Oh no...kidney stones are no fun! Hope you are feeling better now. Your card is really cute, love the bright graphic shapes and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better, great card, perfect for a birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well and hope you're feeling better very soon! I could never feel bad and make one card let alone 5 -- and it's adorable too! Your grandson's classmate is a lucky little guy to get such a great card!

    Now... where're the other four?!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete