Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Once again:

Hi, I'm back with the last project from Sunday.
This one is a little gift bag. The Scor-Pal blog had a tutorial for this one. It's made from 1 sheet of 81/2 X 11 sheet of paper.
I usually score and fold it  and that's it. But this one I decided to finish and embellish. Now ai have a bag all ready to go.
I decorated it with Spellbinders spiral flowers, Sizzix dies, punched leaves and a border punch. On back is a label for "to and from".


Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
A little edited version. I didn't have this ribbon when I posted. I like this one so much better.
Thanks

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a gorgeous gift bag! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW -this is so beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is just stuning....I like all the blues and the pretty flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie this is beautiful! I love the flowers and how you embellished this ... great job!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow stephanie this is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete