Friday, April 19, 2013

Thank you

Hi. Hope your having a great week. Getting any crafting done?
I got some DT projects ready this week. I like to be ahead of schedule.so I don't freak out.
My hubby came in from golf with a nice new monogrammed golf towel. Seems one of the guys' wife does monogramming and she made one for each of them. So nice.
So I offered to make a thank you card.
Here's the card:
All Sports - golfer cut at 1.82, ball cut out at 3.59, FORE cut at 3.59
EDPD - golf course hole cut at 3.82
A tiny half pearl for the ball in the hole.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Love to read what you think.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Could this be any more perfect for the golf towel thank you?!! Love it! So totally clever. Love how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and how perfect is that for a thankyou for your friend. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for a golfer, great little scene you created!!

    ReplyDelete