Monday, April 22, 2013

The man project

Good morning, all. It's Monday and time for another challenge at BBTB2. This one was picked by our fabulously talented Jayne - Man-up-create a bag, box or container for a man. This one took me a while. We have lots of cartridges with bags, boxes and containers. Just pick any cartridge and follow our simple rules.
Here's mine:
TBBM2 - gable box cut at 7.82
Outdoor Man - Take a hike cut at 1.8, boots cut at 2.3, call of the wild cut at 1.4 and outhouse cut at 1.5

How do you like it?
Check out the rest of the DT for tons of inspiration. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

16 comments:

  1. I love this box Stephanie!! It makes me smile and it is perfect for any man in your life!! We love to go camping so this would fit the bill for any one of my guys!! You chose the perfect die cuts too!! Love it!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm snickering over the backside of this box, Stephanie! Too funny, and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing along Stephanie. Love your gable box and so brilliantly decorated. Your Call of the Wild really made me giggle!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, the back made me giggle... too funny. You could pack TP for the camping trip in this box!!! Super idea for the Man Up! challenge!
    hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the box and love the outhouse and sentiment !! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! You did a really good job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat box. The outhouse on the back sure got me laughing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee...hee....how fun is this? Oh my gosh, I really like the hiking boots, but I LOVE The outhouse!! Thanks for making me smile with this adorably fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just way too cute!!! And I so love the outhouse!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really a GREAT take on the challenge. Love the outhouse.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Call of the Wild-LOL!!!! Love the outhouse :) (The hiking boots are good too, but the outhouse made me laugh!) Great project :)
    Michelel

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a terrific box......love all those darling images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great! I love 3d projects and of course good ideas for men are always helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my this is way to cute and fun stephanie it really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete