Saturday, May 18, 2013

2011 school photo

Happy Saturday, everyone. I did something yesterday for pure joy. I made a LO.
I know it's not a big deal for most but it is for me. I'm a sporadic scrapper, so I tend to get excited when I do a page.
This is a 2011 school pic of my grandson. He has a little trouble smiling on command and holding it till the camera snaps it. haha He's getting better.
This is a simple LO. A couple of die cuts and DCWV Grade School stack.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie this layout is so cute! I love all the detail you did with the tree and the apples... and your grandson is a cutie pie!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how adorable, Stephanie! That photo makes me smile. Seems like every kid goes through that stage where they have a hard time smiling on command. ;) Love the apple cut on here and love that ABC tree! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete