Friday, May 24, 2013

B-day card

Well, I guess it's good afternoon, isn't it? I wanted tom get this in this morning but had some errands to do. They took much longer than I wanted. Had to go to 2 Walmarts and a Ross to get what was needed but I saved the best for last. The Market Basket in my neighborhood.
Why did I save it for last, you ask? Because I didn't want to ruin my whole morning. You see, they've rearranged the whole store! You can't find anything, takes forever. I was there for an hour when it should have taken 20 minutes and I didn't even buy any meat! I know I'll have to go back but I'd had enough. Every one in the store was complaining because they couldn't find anything
OK, enough of this. I need to find my "center".( Picture me in a virtual lotus pose. that's the only I'd be able to get into one) lol
Onto my card. This one is for a grown nephew whose out on his own and getting married next summer. (but he's still our baby)
I used Outdoor Man for this one. For the life of me I can't remember where I wrote down the specifics. (evidently not in the notebook where they belong)
Here it is:

Anyway, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card! I like how you angled the ends of the sentiment. Have a good weekend!

    Kristie
    http://mypaperlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. I bet he'll love it.
    I won a digital copy of Outdoor Man but have yet to use it. lol
    The plan is to use it to make some Father's Day cards.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
    (trying to play email/blog comment catch-up. lol)

    ReplyDelete