Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lily

Good morning! Hope you're having a great Saturday. I'm sitting at the computer in my pj's. So far pretty good.
I have a quick post for you today. I'm still playing with my Portrait. This is one of the cuts I bought. I just love the Silhouette 3d cuts.
This is a lily on a lily pad. I know I cut off the points of the pad. (my fault for not paying attention where I put the paper)
Anyway this is for a sample and to learn how to put them together.
Fun, fun, fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Love reading your comments.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! Sounds like you are having lots of fun with the new crafting toy!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty flower. TFS.
    As you well know, I'm just learning the ins and outs of my new Portrait, too. tee hee hee.
    I can't wait for their next sale to stock up on more cuts.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie this is soooo pretty!!! You are moving along nicely doing cuts on the new silhouette!
    By the way, this week started the new Funday Friday challenges over on my blog. I hope you can join in on this week's awesome sketch challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. After my last experience with my Portrait, I haven't been back to it. Too many other things to do so won't be back to it for a while but I'm glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete