Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New toy

Hi, everyone. Surprise! A post that isn't scheduled.
I won a new toy at the end of March. It took a while to get here but it found it's way home on May 1st. Can you guess what it is?
I am the winner of a new Silhouette Portrait! Thanks to Linda Kaiser of Paper Boutique and the generosity of Silhouette America. I was and still am blown away. I have never won anything like this before.
So I've been playing and learning how to use the free software. As some of you know, computer programs and I don't always play well together. So I haven't upgraded to the Designer software yet.
But I'm working at it. I have to tell you, I LOVE this machine already! The cuts are so precise. Love, love, love it!
I've been experimenting with different cuts and procedures of the program, lots of 3d. (which I love)
So with this cute watering can I am entering my first Silhouette challenges.
3d watering can - Silhouette store
Doily pieces - Samantha Walker file
Peachy Keen face and googly eyes



This fun project works with 3 challenges:
Silhouette Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks - googly eyes
Silhouette Blog - use Samantha Walker doily file
 Not too bad for my first S project, huh? Thanks again to Linda Kaiser and Silhouette America.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win Stephanie and whoop whoop - glad you are enjoying your new toy:-) TFS this is such a fabulous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!Yiippee!!!!!
    TOTALLY Cute!! Adorable eyes...LOL
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks and Silhouette Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats what a win. To cute. love the face your created. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of SIL great watering can I love the patterned paeper and I am looking forward to seeing what else you will make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well look at you go!!! I love your watering can, perfect job!!!! Congrats on winning and we all know you will figure it out... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH STUFF! Soooo CUTE!!! I seen your post over at the Silhouette Blog and thought I would peek at your project! Wayyyy Adorable my friend! Looks like your an Old pro with that machine by the looks of your cute project! :O)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is adorable!!! Congrats on winning the machine too!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh, what an amazing prize! Lucky, lucky you! LOVE your first project. My gosh, that is toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my congrats to you what a win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project. I love all the colors and everything.
    From the 2 Creative Chicks DT:)
    Tabitha
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh - what a FABULOUS prize! Congrats to you and I know you are loving it. Silhouette makes an awesome machine! Love your cute little watering can and the pretty paper you used. Congrats again, I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love the paper you used for the watering can and the googly eyes look adorable! Thanks for playing along at Silhouette Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I love your project and I am so happy you like your machine!! Yahoo!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWZA you won a silhouette...how AWESOME!!!!! Man oh Man I would have tee-tee myself. LOL Enjoy it cause it is awesome! Love your project. Too cute and the face makes it! Thanks for playing along Silhouette Challenges.

    Steph
    www.scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a adorable card, love the way you used the googly eyes on your project! TFS! and congrats on your big win, I know you are going to love your new baby girl as much as I love mine!

    ReplyDelete