Tuesday, May 28, 2013

PAR!

Hi, again. I have a second post for you today.

 My hubby started playing golf in 1989. Like everything seems to be it is addictive. During good weather he has played as much as he could. Now that he's retired he plays 3 or 4 times a week. (that's like a mini vacation for me) lol I like him playing golf. It's good for both of us.

Anyway, Sunday, May 26, 2013 (I always ask how he played) he brought home his score card.
In all these years this was his first "par" game.  He was pretty pleased and I was just plain excited.

So guess what I did next? I made a page for him. This was the quickest page I ever did. From the time he gave me the score card till I finished was less than 2 hours. (a little victory for me, too)
So without further ado, here's my LO.

Not bad for a quickie, huh?
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Very nice LO Stephanie!! I love that you incorporated the actual score card, you go!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie~
    This is wonderful. It is so good your hubs has something to keep him busy while you play.
    Please tell him congrats!!
    Hugs
    D~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous LO and love how you both get your "me" time :-) Whoot whoot to hubby too, well done! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just Fabulous Stuff! What a great idea to scrapbook his special "1st" Moment! Turned out great my friend! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete