Sunday, May 26, 2013

Playing

Sunday already. Holiday tomorrow and then just 3 days of school left. YEA!!!
I'll be so glad not to have to deal with school and this was only 1st grade.
So I'm still playing with my "P".  The butterfly, word circle and tag were "S" cuts  That I made trying to figure out the program.
Couldn't waste them could I?  So I turned them into a card.  For the card base I used Spellbinders .
(I saw a tutorial on using Sp. dies to make a card base)
So here's my card.


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. A very PRETTY card! Great job!
    Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful card Stephanie!!! This is gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie this is wonderful! TFS.
    Great use of those practice cuts.
    Lucky you. Only 3 days left until summer break. I have 2-1/2 weeks. lol. Oh well our sunny weather left us with rain, rain, rain so hopefully it will come back by then.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogdpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I love the cardbase you created and what a great way to make use of your practice cuts. Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project. I love all the colors and everything.
    From the Silhouette Challenges:)
    Tabitha
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers:)
    New Challenge Blog on the Block:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I really like the shape of the card and the butterfly is beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Silhouette Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty - love the butterfly and the fabulous sentiment cut!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job! thanks for joining us at silhouette challenges

    ReplyDelete