Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Silhouette card

Hi, everyone. How are you this Wednesday? I have a new card for you today.
This one is made from a cut file I bought in the Silhouette store. I made this one just like the kit was intended. (Mondays card used this same cut file with some tweaking)
As you can see it is very easy to change and make your own.
I'm still having so much fun with my new toy. And no, nothing could replace my cricut and carts.
But...it is really nice to have options. I think it fuels creativity. (at least for me it does)
Anyway, here's the card. What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. Stephanie your card is beautiful..what an amazing cut..so happy to hear you are enjoying your new toy so much! Lisa put out a Design Team call on my blog, you might consider joining, we would love love love to have you!!! Contact Lisa at Decosseddynamiedoodles@gmail.com
    No Prob if you can't , I understand we all have busy lives! Just tell Lisa in the email that I sent you and you would like to join the design team if you choose!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie, so sorry about the confusion, first of all I gave you the wrong email adress (smacking my forehead)... I am on the phone with Lisa and she has suggested that she will contact you by email. That is so awesome you are considering!!!!! hugs

      Delete
  2. I think it's absolutely adorable! I just love that sweet scalloped card base shape! Such pretty papers and colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card. Love the colors you chose to make it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW my sweet friend... the card turned out GORGEOUS! and Look at you getting an offer for a DT Position!!!WOOHOOO!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous - wonderful shape and great papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL... I have this same card too! I was gonna make it this past weekend but changed my mind... Your card is Lovely Stuff! I like the colors and it's such a great card! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the scallop, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete