Thursday, May 23, 2013

Silhouette cut

Good Friday morning, all. Another short post today.
I'm still playing with my Portrait and loving it. I've just been cutting various designs that were free and I've purchased.
Today I want to show a 3d bowl with handles. I cut it at the size it was when I clicked it. You just have to ungroup and place what will fit on the mat, but that's easy enough. It makes a nice size bowl, 7 1/2 x 3 and the sides flare out. I think I will make several to use for the 4th of July BBQ.
 What do you think?
I'm still thanking Linda Kaiser of Paper Boutique and Silhouette America. for this wonderful prize.
 
Thanks so much for dropping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Oh I really like this Stephanie! This is adorable! You did a great job! I think this would look great out on a table or hutch for the Holiday!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bowl,what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph~
    This is so cute! TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
    (now I'm your follower, too)
    (email and google)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! This is sooo cool, Stephanie! I think this would be absolutely fabulous at your 4th of July gathering!

    ReplyDelete