Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Thanks

Good afternoon everyone. Just a quick post.
I'm entering the Silhouette challenge with their free file for this week.  I'm still experimenting with this new machine and it really is a lot of fun.
The circle thanks was cut at 2.85.  The toolbox was a free file at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons. I have no idea what the size was.
Thanks for stopping by.
I've noticed a problem with my pics in my last 2 posts. For some reason they seem to be shortened and stretched.
Anyone know why?
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. What a great card - love the tool box - this would be good for a Fathers Day card too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY Cute!!! Great job!
    Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you entering Silhouette challenges. I have yet to cut anything with my Portrait. I think today is the day since it's rainy (again) and I have my other card challenges made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute masculine card design! Loving that little tool box!
    Not sure why you're having troubles with your photos, but perhaps some of your default settings got changed. You can check the photo properties as you upload them to make sure they are still the size you want. If not, you can edit them in html mode...

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely LOVE this!! I struggle with masculine stuff, but you ROCKED it girl!! Thanks for playing along with Silhouette Challenges!

    Amber :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the tool box! Thanks for playing along at Silhouette Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project. I love all the colors and everything.
    From the Silhouette Challenges:)
    Tabitha
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers:)
    New Challenge Blog on the Block:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenge blog.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete