Friday, June 7, 2013

First post on new DT-Jo's Scrap Shack

Happy Friday, all. I got a wonderful offer. Joann of http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com asked if I'd like to join her DT. Of course I said yes.
She just started having Fun Day Friday challenges. I entered the first  two and I will be a DT member for the third one.
This one is a color inspiration challenge.
 
 



Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. You may enter the challenge as many times as you want as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only
 
I have a sister who loves yellow so this will be her birthday card.
I made a Spellbinders hinged card and the yellow frame is a Spellbinders die, too. The flower was cut with my Portrait, some black ribbon, a stamped label and a yoga pose silhouette.
I think it turned out pretty cute.
Why not jointhe challenge. Just link up your project at http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com .
Can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. Oh Stephanie this is so much more than cute, it is so unique and gorgeous... the spellbinders with the pattern paper you used rocks! I love your bloom!!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful papers, fabulous flower and so beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the uniqueness of your card. All the layers are great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Steph this is a beautiful card!! I am so loving this fabulous paper and love this weeks color challenge! The inside of your card is as beautiful as the outside! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS Stephanie!
    Love your card and so will your sister. TFS.
    D~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow....such a pretty card Stephanie! And congrats on another DT! Happy for you my friend! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie this card is just gorgeous my friend! I love the papers you used and the beautiful finished inside too!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie, this is such a beautiful card. Loved all the lacy diecuts, and your flower was a wonderful embellishment. You even decorated the insert in a pretty design as well. Great card, TFS

    ReplyDelete