Sunday, June 9, 2013

Font challenge

Hi, everyone. I'm here for a second post today.
There's a new challenge on the Silhouette blog. Use a font from your computer and make a project. Well, I thought I would have to sit this one out because I didn't know how to do this.
Today there is a tutorial on the blog telling you how to access your computer fonts. Yea!
 I tried it and it worked. So I just had to make something.
During the school year the students are always selling something for the school. One of these times I bought a cute insulated tote that will hold ice and keep things cold. It looks really chic and not like a clunky cooler.
I decided it needed some vinyl on it. And what goes better with black and white but bright pink.
So this was another maiden voyage for me - first time with a computer font and first vinyl cut.


 
What-cha think?
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. I love this! this pink goes perfectly with the print. I'll have to check out that tutorial. I haven't done vinyl or font from my computer either.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful Stephanie! Isn't that Print and cut feature AWESOME! It's my favorite thing to use! :o) LOVE your bag! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really "cool" and great first creation with vinyl! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right...the bright pink certainly sets off the b&w. I'll have to check their blog to read the tutorial. I'm in the FB group, but there's so many posts, it's hard to follow it at times, especially when I don't know what they are talking about. This is really a pretty tote. Good job, you! TFS

    ReplyDelete