Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hubby's Birthday

Happy Sunday, everyone. Today is a special day around here - my hubby's birthday.
It's a little harder to make his card since he's retired, he's always around and he's very nosy. lol
I had to bar him from my craft room last Sunday just to make his card.
It's a simple card but I think he'll like it.
recipe:
Outdoor Man - deerhead cut at 3.7, target and deer cut at 3.5
Stamping - happy birthday cut at 1.59
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Great card for your hubs! TFS.
    Tell him happy birthday for me.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish your Hubby a Happy Birthday from me Stephanie! :o) I had to chuckle when I read that he's so nosy! hahaha My hubby is to! LOL I think the card you made him is wonderful and I'm sure he did too! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww tell your hubby that I said happy belated birthday. He shares the same birthday as my sister.... =)
    Lovely card for your hubby! very masculine =)

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete