Sunday, June 30, 2013

Silhouette challenge

Good evening. Hope you've all had a great weekend.
We're doing lots of visiting with my son, but I do get a few minutes here and there to cut something.
The Silhouette Blog has a weekly shape  challenge. This week the shape is a floral ornament or use the free shape of the week.
I decided to buy the flower and use it with the free shape, a picnic basket.
I welded two of the baskets together for a card and used the flower as a decoration. I also added a phrase, Lets eat ya'll!

I think it turned out pretty cute. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. How cute! What a fabulous shape card, I love the basket. Your beautiful flower is such a wonderful accent to the basket - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love the picnic basket and super flower! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your basket card. Isn't it a fun cut to play with? Great colors. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's a pretty clever card Stuff! You used a cool shape to make the card and used the shape for the challenge to make it pop! I LOVE it! Very creative.... I can't come up with anything... my brain hurts! LOL Also I don't have time to craft... so I guess I'll have to sit out on another challenge! UGH! :o) Enjoy your time with your son! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete