Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sketch Challenge #2

Happy Saturday, everyone.
Today I have a card for the 2nd challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack. It's a new sketch and I'm really loving these.
The theme is "you're only as old as you feel". Cute, huh? I'm going to use this one for my cousin's birthday.
I used an A2 card blank, paper trimmer. Spellbinders scalloped ovals, scissors and ribbon for this one. The paper is Colorbok from Walmart and it's Double Sided. I love that.
You should check out Jo's blog and enter her fun challenges. There will be a new one each Friday.
You're sure to get lots of inspiration from her beautiful work

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colors and elements you added. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute card! Love the paper colors. TFS.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh my friend you did it again! Another beautiful creation!!! Love the papers on this, they are gorgeous! I truly love how you used the spellbinders ovals to frame your sentiment (great minds think alike *wink*)! Beautiful card Stephanie!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Stephanie! I love your take on the sketch and I love that your inside is as pretty as your outside!! Welcome to the design team lady!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Stephanie! Love the Spellbinder die and the pretty papers!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the papers and love the sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card. ITs perfect. :) and welcome to the team. DT Sister Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the combination of colors! Like the scalloped ovals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Stephanie. Thanks for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday.

    ReplyDelete