Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Fun

Hi, all. Today it's going to be inspiration  Monday. So it's hosted by all of us.

I made a hybrid (ala Susan) card. The step card base was cut with my Portrait and everything else with my cricut.
Recipe:
Life is a Beach - waves cut at 1.0, swimmer cut at 3.0, seaweed cut at 1.71 and  2.29, coral cut at 3.0, shark cut at 2.18 and whale cut at 2.06
H2O - "jump in"  cut at 2.18
I put the white paper behind it so the card would show better.
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT. You will find all the inspiration you need to make a summer project.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
Please excuse the white paper behind my card. The green didn't work  and evidently this doesn't either. It looks ridiculous. Sorry I just snapped to this conclusion.(I'll blame it on a senior moment) lol

15 comments:

  1. Lovely summer card! Love it! Reminds me of being in an underwater aquarium! Love your cuts, they turned out fantastic!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - love the scene you have made! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "hybrid card". It is nice to have the best of both worlds! I really like your card base, the scuba diver and fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love the format you used. It works great with all of the shapes and making it look like waves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. The scene you created is terrific.
    Sure glad your machines are playing nicely together. lol
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Stephanie. This is a really cute card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Stephanie!! Love the scene!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card Stephanie!! I love the step card base but it is the awesome die cuts that you used that make this so cute and perfect for the summer!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card, I love the summer images!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you've been creating up a storm,Stephanie. Such a cute and intricate card. I noticed that you won the Wild Card 2 cartridge over at Courtney Lane. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Steph, this is so so cute. It's a delightful scene too because here in Phoenix it is going to be 118 degrees on Saturday. I need the beach...
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love,love,love your card Steph! Fabulous hybrid and cuts.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun scene-I am going to have to scrap lift and expand this for a layout for a trip to the aquarium! Love all the cuts you used ;)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my.... How CUTE is that card! I sooo love those step cards.... This turned out fabulous! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete