Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Christmas cards

Happy Wednesday, everyone.
I think I'm going to make 2 cards of every design this year. Maybe I'm starting early enough to get them all done.
This is another card kit from the Silhouette online store, #36504. I cut it at 5 x 6 1/2. I added the branches with the MS branch punch.
Inside I used another Silhouette cut, lady decorating tree,#35778 cut at 3.3.






I am really enjoying the card kits from the Silhouette studio.
 Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

Challenges:
HIMCR - Christmas in July

8 comments:

  1. Wow...look at you getting those Christmas cards going! I am loving these and I like the idea of doing 2 at a time, I really need to give that a try. That wreath is so,so pretty and I really love the silhouette on the plaid background. Beautiful cards my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, how beautiful! How detailed! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea making 2 cards of each style, that's a good way to get them done!! These turned out great, very CAS but still so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and great idea to make two! Love the silhouette image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. More Christmas Cards? WOW! You certainly are an early bird! I'm tellin' ya... I'm gonna be waaayyy behind! :o) Your cards are Beautiful Stephanie! And what a great idea to make 2 of everything.... I try and make 4 myself.... It helps out in the end when you need a card for someone quick! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wreaths. Very nice Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful. I'm glad you are having so much fun with your S.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Stephanie!! I love the silloutte of the lady hanging the ball on the tree, eeek!!! You are smart to get ahead... unlike me ..I could hardly stand to work with christmas paper in July, lol Good on you!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete