Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DIL Birthday card

Happy Wednesday all you bloggie friends. Hope you're having a great week.

Today I have a birthday card for my DIL.  Saturday is the day and she loves to shop. So it's cash or gift card for her. Of course I may bake her favorite brownies for her. lol

This sweet card is from a file I downloaded and cut with my Portrait. I found Adele and her wonderful designs on The Bug Bites. (She posts every week there) Her designs are free, just leave her a comment.  I love and appreciate you sharing your fabulous designs.

This card is cut at 4 x 6 with layers. I added the punched butterflies and tiny flowers.

I like the way it turned out.



Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous cut! This is really beautiful, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the lace work. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah,. Steph, this is so cute. Your DIL will love it. My DIL's bday was July 4th and my son's 44th is coming up July 31. We are a July family for sure.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh... WOW.... This turned out sooo pretty! I LOVE the delicate cuts you make... your cards end up with such elegant flair! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is beautiful Stephanie! I hope she loves it! absolutely gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete