Monday, July 8, 2013

Disney character

Happy Monday, everyone. It's time for a new challenge at BBTB2. Our talented Michelle has chosen Full of Character-use a Disney character on a project.
I had to think about this one. I love Disney carts but they are so hard to work with.
Here's what I used:
Mickey and Friends - Mickey and Pluto cut at 5.0, thumbs up cut at 2.06
Mickey Font - BFFs cut at 1.06, banner flags cut at 2.0
black flag and photo mats were hand cut, a little twine and inking


Hope you'll join in the fun. Can't wait to see what you create. Just remember to use your cricut.
Be sure to check the rest of the DT for tons of inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is such an adorable layout Stephanie! I LOVE Disney! I love the patterned paper background and how it ties all the solids together nicely and love your Disney cuts and that banner!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot even imagine cutting out something so intricate! Great job, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job on this layout. What a cute idea. I find them difficult to work with also or I'd play more with them. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great layout Stephanie!! I love that it can be used for pics that aren't Disney pics! Great job, I will be lifting this layout! lol Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwweeee.... this is sooo CUTE Stephanie! What an adorable Layout! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super cute! Lovely LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mickey and Pluto are so cute. This is such a perfect image for this layout. I agree these images can be challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My motto with the Disney images is to always cut them BIG! This turned out SOOOO cute! Mickey and Pluto are great BFFs!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I so love Mickey and Pluto!!! And I love your layout! The thumbs up is great. Love the bg paper, too. :)

    ReplyDelete