This week it's Anything Goes. Everyone's favorite, right? here's also no limit to your number of posts.
Here's the rules:
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. You may enter the challenge as many times as you want as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only*NOTE*
CHALLENGE RULES UPDATE
We have now changed the challenge rules to 3 entries per person per challenge except for the Anything Goes challenges which will be unlimited.
One of my sisters just turned 60 last month. This month they are having a surprise party for her. I don't think she'll suspect anything. Anyway this calls for a second card.
This cared cut is from the Silhouette store and cut with my Portrait, #3715. I just love this cut. I sized it to fit my mat and the P did all the work.
I glittered the card base then inked the filigree and glued it down. Spellbinders for the labels. The "60" was cut from Ashlyn's Alphabet with my E2 and glittered.
Check out the rest of the DT's projects. Create something and link it up at Jo's Scrap Shack.
The winner will be given a Guest Designer spot for August.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie