We also have a Guest Designer this week, Carri from A Busy Bee. She's sponsoring this challenge and the winner will get 3 packs of her fabulous skittles. If you have some already we would love for you to use them in your project.
I used a Silhouette card kit, #17803. I added 2 extra flowers that I shaped by hand. Lots of inking, red bling, and glittered butterflies. The inside butterfly is from a different file, #44808.
.The card base is Colorbok Craft Paper bought on clearance at WalMart for $2.50.
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. You may enter the challenge as many times as you want as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only*NOTE*
CHALLENGE RULES UPDATE
We have now changed the challenge rules to 3 entries per person per challenge except for the Anything Goes challenges which will be unlimited.
So make a project and link it up at http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com.
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the rest of the DT.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie