This time it's Summer Fun. Make any kind of project, just follow our rules.
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. You may enter the challenge as many times as you want as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only*NOTE*
CHALLENGE RULES UPDATE
We have now changed the challenge rules to 3 entries per person per challenge except for the Anything Goes challenges which will be unlimited.
I made a layout, yea! I used a cricut cart, Fun in the Sun, for most of my cuts. The waterslide was cut at 6.0, little boy cut at 2.75, and Splish Splash cut at 3.0.
The flip flops, beach ball and sunglasses are from a Silhouette file, #41650.
Photo and journal mats are handcut. I think it's a fun layout.
What will you make? Make any project and link it up at http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
FCCB - Set the Scene