Monday, July 15, 2013

Ice Cream Challenge

Happy Monday!
Did you know it's National Ice Cream  Month?  Neither did I.
But...our lovely and talented Brenda did! She chose ice cream as the theme for this week's challenge at BBTB2.  And who doesn't love ice cream.
I hope you'll join us. Just follow our simple rules and use your cricut. There are tons of ice cream cuts on our cartridges.
Check out the rest of the DT for lots of inspiration.
Here's mine:
EDPD - ice cream cone cut at 8.65
Birthday Bash - party hat cut at 4.06, "party on" phrase cut at 4.06


I decided to use a cut that looks like my favorite ice cream, soft serve.
Hope you'll join in the fun.
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Gotta love National Ice Cream Month! and yours is adorable! Love the paper you used on the cone and love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems we are crossing each others blogs LOL! Love this card - fabulous papers - so colourful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are killing me with all the ice cream! But, what a way to go...lol! Love all the fun papers and yummy, sparkly ice cream - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Now I need ice cream. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and colorful card! So much fun =)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea, what a fun challenge theme! I love your sparkly ice cream cone, super card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bright and colorful card. Thanks for your kind comments on my ice cream creation, too, I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY! Soft Serve.... ummmm... Oh... sorry.. went somewhere else for a minute! LOL Adorable card Stephanie! Now I gotta go run down to the maverick for some ice cream! Geez.... THANKS! LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete