Monday, July 1, 2013

Salute the Red, White and Blue

Good morning and happy Monday. Are you enjoying the summer so far? I'm still recovering so I haven't done much. It's just HOT!!!
We have a new challenge for you at BBTB2. Our talented and fearless leader, Susan, has chosen a patriotic theme for this week. I love anything red, white and blue. Just makes me feel good.
Why not join us for the fun. I would love to see what you create.  Just remember to use your cricut.
I decided on a layout.
Here's the recipe:
Summer Celebrations - eagle cut at 4.75
Independence Day - Freedom cut at 1.82, capitol building cut at 3.0
Stand & Salute - fireworks cut at 1.9, 1.7 & 1.5
Add a few punched stars and glitter paper and you're done



 
What do you think about it?
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

15 comments:

  1. Oh Stephanie, this layout is just wonderful!! I love that eagle and your capitol building turned out fantastic! Love all your cuts and your papers!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout Stephanie, I really like all the images you used and the super paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, such a lovely patriotic project. Love it.
    Hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous LO! Love that eagle!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout! Love how you set up all those great cuts. Nice job. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is wonderful Stephanie!! I love the fireworks, the papers and that awesome eagle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Stephanie!! I love that eagle!! Love the colors and the stars, so patriotic!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice layout love the fireworks especially !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great patriotic layout, Stephanie. Love the fireworks and that eagle!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I thought your capitol building was a photo. I love your layout, pretty paper and that eagle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layout-LOVE the eagle! Great paper choices too!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a terrific Layout Stephanie! Try to stay cool and indoors if possible.... I know the heat can be unbearable! I hope your recovery is going well... As soon as I get through this crazy sale.... I'm hoping to get back on the blog zone... :o) Just toooo busy right now! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete