Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to School

Happy Sunday, everyone.

Just thought I would post a little project I made for my grandsons starting school tomorrow.

The Silhouette store had a cute 3d backpack (very easy to assemble). I made 3 of them. I sized the pieces for my Portrait mat and it made a good size treat holder.

I forgot to take a pic of all 3. The other 2 were orange and blue.
Take a look:


Isn't it cute?

Thanks for dropping by. Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable Stephanie! I sure hope your grandson loves this.

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. What a sweet idea. He will love it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea for a sweet treat! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute backpack Stephanie, I love the ribbon and paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute backpack Stephanie, I love the ribbon and paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CUTE! I have this cut too and have been wanting to make something for Hunter.... Been to busy but will do it soon... Love how yours turned out! And I'm sure your grandson is gonna think your such an awesome grandma for making it for him!:o) I hope he has a wonderful first day back to school! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, it's fabulous! I can see those filled with treats for the little students. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stephanie! I dropped by to leave a comment on your bbtb2 layout and found this darling little backpack. How sweet is that? Love the papers and design. Too cute!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love to see this cute bag all made up and put together. Total awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable backpacks! I may have to go check that out at the store! TFS! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete