Thursday, August 22, 2013

BIL Birthday card

Good morning.
 Seems like so long since I posted. Life has a way of getting in the way.

I have 2 BIL's with birthdays this month. In fact, they are on the same day, Aug. 10th.
I just haven't felt like posting  so that's why this is late.
I'll show you one of them today.

This wonderful BIL is so nice to everyone. He's a big kid at heart. He and my SIL sometimes come get Gabe and spend time with him for a couple of days. (they don't have grandkids yet)

Anyway he does lots of woodworking so I chose this cute toolbox card from the Silhouette store.
The tools are the Cricut Handyman cart.


He really liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. What a great card Stephanie! I got this card cut too! Haven't tried it yet but I like how yours came out! Perfect Male Card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and love the shape! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Stephanie I love the tool box shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Stephanie I love the tool box shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life certainly does get in the way sometimes, doesn't it? Hope all is well and you have more time to play in the very near future.

    This is a great "manly" card. Love the tool box shape and the inside is fabulous with all those wonderful tools. Great card my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I now exactly what you mean. Very soon school will be starting and I will have a lot less time and energy to create and post.
    Love your card. I bet he liked it. It is wonderful. TFS.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable and such a fun shape! Perfect for a handyman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card Stephanie. I love the cute shape!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete