Saturday, August 31, 2013

Silhouette shape challenge

Hi, all. Just a quick post today.
This morning an email stated the new Silhouette Challenge for this week, shape.
Make any shape from the sil store.
Well, last night I made this cute candle box by designer Jamie Cripps. Her designs are so easy to put together and she has great  tutorials for them.

I'll probable make several of thee for my grandsons birthday.

Isn't it cute? Would be great for favors.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. What a fun idea for a treat box. You could also make it to hold a gift card. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one fabulous treat box! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! What a great idea for a birthday treat. I need to keep that in mind while my grands are still young and I wouldn't have to make soooo many...lol! I love the paper you used, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE Stephanie! LOVE the idea as a treat box for a child's Birthday! What fun birthday paper too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been making some cool things Stephanie! I love this candle box and think they will be cute for the grand kiddo's!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie, what a great birthday treat box -- love this!!! You did great with this, my friend!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My gosh, great favors, indeed! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete