Sunday, August 11, 2013

Something new (to me)

Hi, all. Hope you.ve had a great week and weekend.
I tried something new. (new to me at least) I know lots of you use digis and love them. The verdict is still out for me.
This is my first attempt using one in a card. First using markers.
This digi is called "summer girl" and is from Nikki at http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com.
I paired it with Miss Kate's bear in pool from the Sil store.


Let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the digi Stephanie, great colouring. TFS your cute creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and love the combination of the cuts and the digi! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and colouring Steph.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very CUTE Stephanie! Nice to see you step out of your comfort zone... I know we all need to do that every once in awhile. Great card! Like the Digi and the coloring.... The more you do it the more fun it'll be for ya... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Stephanie, this card is fabulous! I love that cute little bear in the pool, those layered clouds are just the cutest and your digi is adorable!! You have colored her so well and I think you should do some more!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you combined digis and cuts. Wonderfully done. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete