Monday, September 2, 2013

2nd BIL's B-day card

Hi and happy labor day.
Hope you're having a great long weekend.
Today I'm posting my other BIL's card. (birthday was Aug. 10).

This guy can do anything. He's a master cabinet maker, can build anything, successful gardener, raises animals and makes his own wine. He really has perfected it.

So wine is the subject for his card, (which he loved by the way)
I was pleased with the way this one turned out.


This was cut with my Portrait using Sil cut files. The grapes are a cricut cut.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and I love the cuts, especially the cork screw! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I'm sure your BIL loved this. It's so great to make a card that is just perfect for the recipient's personally. Looks like you nailed this one - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it Stephanie! It's nice to make a card perfect for the person who's receiving it! I'm sure he loved it too since he loves wine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very talented guy! And what a fabulous birthday card for him! Love all the wine images you used to create your scene and love how you finish off the insides of your cards, too. This is really fantastic, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, I love all the cuts you used. I love wine also, how cool that he makes his own it must be our birthdays mine is Aug 9th LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure he will love this Stephanie, the images you used are so cute, I love the little barrel!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure he will love this Stephanie, the images you used are so cute, I love the little barrel!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this birthday card Stephanie!! The wine die cuts are just fabulous!! Love that wine barrel and corkscrew!! lol Too cute! How fun to have a winemaker in the family!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete