Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A little extra...

I know this is unusual for me but I just had to share.

A favorite designer of mine for cut files is Jamie Cripps. Since I only have a Portrait it helps if the designer states if it is compatible with the "P". Jamie always does.  That's not all, she gives tutorials for her new designs, very clear.
So when I saw the bat trio released yesterday I bought it right away.

These are the cutest, easiest, biggest bang for your decorating buck.

You fold on the score lines and add a little tape to put on the wall. They are so cute.

Just cut, fold and stick on the wall.
Take a look:

                                                   family room - with flash



                                                              no flash

 
Gabe's bathroom
no flash


 
see the dimension

 
with flash
 
 
Now who doesn't need a few bats in their bathroom?
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Super CUTE Stephanie! I like some of Jamie's items as well.... How ever I didn't know about this bat! Now I gotta go get it! LOVE it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh! I want bats like these! Too fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful bats! Love the shape and the easy folding! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete