Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Can you believe it?

I have a card AND I'm posting it.

 I've actually done lots of cutting but just a few cards. I'm having trouble posting. I can't seem to keep any kind of schedule.

Well, this one is for my BIL whose b-day is today. He has a black and silver Harley that is his pride and joy. When I saw this cut file at Bird's Cards I had to make it for him. They have some wonderful cut files and they are all free. Fabulous site

This was cut with my Portrait. (which I love)

Here it is:


I hope he likes it.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I will be posting more often. I have some Halloween décor coming.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE it Stephanie! What a great masculine card for any guy out there! And I'm sure your BIL LOVED receiving this bad boy card! :o) Post when you can my friend.... I know how life can get in the way... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Steph. Love the Harley!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!!! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card! Wow - that is really cool and I know your BIL will absolutely love it. Love the glitter and fun details on this. Looking forward to your Halloween projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he'll do more than just like it... he'll love it!!! It's a fabulous card!!!

    P.S. Excuse me if I hiccup, I think I accidentally lost the first comment... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yeah! So happy to see a new project from you, Stephanie! And what a cute project at that! He is going to love this. So fun and so totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Stephanie and so glad to see you posting again!!! I am sure he will love this!! IT's awesome!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE it. TFS.
    I am having the hardest time fitting everything in too...
    schedule what's a schedule? lol.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete