Sunday, October 27, 2013

Do you see?

Happy Sunday, all. Hope you're all ready for another week. Still dealing with health issues and hoping I can pace myself to get all the holiday stuff done, and still be able to move. lol

Today I have a cute box from the Sil online store. The eyeball box. Some might think it's creepy but I fell in love with it. I think it's creepy-cute. Anyway, Gabe loved it.
It really is a nice size even cut on the Portrait. Holds lots of goodies.

So without further ado, I present the "eyeball box."



What do you think? Cute, huh?
 Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. 'Eye' love it Steph! Fab box.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that! No pun intended!! ;) What a fun, spooky box Stephanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're not up to par yet Stephanie! I hope you'll start feeling much better very soon! :o) LOVE your "EYE" box... very cool! I like that if you do put candy in it.... it'll be staring at you... kind of like telling you "Not" to touch the candy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! that is so cool! Love it too! Hope you are feeling better soon! Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - I LOVE this! I downloaded it a while ago and have just never had a chance to cut it out. I'm so happy to see it all put together - it looks awesome!

    So sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well - hope things are on the upward swing for you health wise ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better real soon my friend.
    Your box is wonderful. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete